Followers

Tuesday, 20 August 2013

A Dino & His Cupcake






Hi there,
Hope you are all well.
This Dinosaur is from Wild Rose Studio and I love him.  I don't use him nearly enough.  He is coloured in with pro-markers.  (I can also make him a she if I chose too lol).
I have paper pieced the case and cherry on the cupcake with some of the paper used on the backing.  The papers came with my magazine.
This stars are a Sizzix Bigz die and everything else was just in my stash.
Thank you so much for looking.

Challenges:-

Creative Inspirations Challenge - Monochrome (I've chosen Greens)
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Use 3 of something (3 Starts, 3 Buttons)
Cute Card Thursday - Button Up
Cutie Pie Challenge - Anything Goes







8 comments:

  1. love this stamp and this is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable dinosaur Michelle and the green is fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, this is adorable! Super cute and I love the embellishments too

    thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning michelle.fab papers and embossing and i love the fun dino :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card, thanks for joining in this week at Crafty Ribbons challenge, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, that dino is adorable! And the cupcake he carries looks yummy. Wonderful card! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card it is so cute, the embossing of the stars really works well. Thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous - such a cute card.

    Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Blog Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete