Tuesday 31 December 2013

Floral Delight

Hello everyone - Hope you are all well today

My photo today is not too brilliant as I am just learning how to use the camera on my new tablet and upload pics onto this blog. However I do think my first attempt is not too bad and practice does make perfect.

Anyway onto my card which I am entering into the following challenges:-

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
The Squirrel and the Fox - Anything Goes
Natalie & Amy - One for the Girlies
Craft Your Passion - Something New (My Large Floral Stamp and Papers
Crafty Sentiments - Birthday

Items used on card:-

 Handmade card base
 Large floral stamp and floral papers free from January 2014 issue of Card making and  Paper crafts magazine
 Black card, Kanban Pearls, dark pink ribbon, Bobunny trinket.

 Pro Markers:-
 baby pink, rose pink, dusky rose, antique pink, putty, meadow green, grass,
 forest green.

Thank You for looking

6 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty card Michelle. I had that stamp too and didn't really know where to start...you have done a great job!! Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty floral birthday card Michelle and thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty floral card. And that bow... awesome!!! Thanks for sharing this card with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous birthday card those papers are gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments, hope to see you again real soon! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card. I really like the design and how you have combined the papers and stamp. The gorgeous bow and trinket are wonderful details. Thanks for joining our Something New Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges this week. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning michelle.really gorgeous floral image and papers and i love your pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete