Monday 17 February 2014

Fly Away Butterfly

Hi there,

Well it's half term and already my lad and his friend are turning the house upside down and making so much noise, my heads gonna burst.

Anyhow onto my butterfly card.  This is my favourite stamp to use as I like layering up the wings and adding the glitter bits to the circles.  Also think this stamp helps make gorgeous birthday cards for friends and family.

Challenges:-

Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - Spots and Dots
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Keep it Simple and Sweet
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge - Use a Diecut or Punch - I have used die cut circles and die cut scallop circles and a Fiskars border punch
SisterAct Card Challenge - Anything Goes


The papers are Echo Park and as usual I have used my pro-markers to colour it in.

Thanks so much for looking and have a lovely day.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, Thanks for the lovely comment you have left on my blog. I have now joined your blog and look forward to seeing your loveoly creations. I am off to have a good look around your blog now
    Hugs
    Marie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab colours Michelle and what a stunning stamp. Love the die cut edges too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prety card, love the colour combo, Lovely die cut on your card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for joining at Creative Fingers: Anything Goes with Dilly Beans
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Great colors.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and colors. Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Michelle and I love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Blog Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, love the butterfly thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a cute card. Love the details! Thanks so much for playing along with the Creative Card Crew.
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete