Followers

Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Cheers M'Dear

Good afternoon.

I'm finding it hard getting back into making the cards.  The will is there but the technique has slipped a bit.  I've made two cards since coming back from holiday and both were a struggle.

Today I want to share this one...


I'm even struggling taking the photos lol

I have used a super cute image from Digi Boutique called Cheers Zara .  This reminds me of when I lived in Liverpool and me and my friends used to go out on the town after a week at work and have a blast.  I loved my glass of lager!

I used my pro-markers for colouring.  The die-cut corners are a birthday gift and they are from Whimsy stamps (a pack of four corner dies).  The papers are a selection of 12 x 12's by Doodlebug.  My gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid.

Challenges:-

Crafting at the Weekend - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Use something Old - My flowers are very old
Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Digi Stamp Boutique - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft - Food & Drink
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes
The Crafter's Cafe - Square Cards Only

Thanks so much for looking and have a great day

8 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card Michelle, I love your fun image and red and green colour combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card, love the image and colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toooooo cute - you did a great job - love the image and coloring - great job as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeously cute, love this little image and colours used..xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card thanks for sharing at crafting from the heart and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great to me Michelle, a brilliant image and layout. The title made me laugh..when Grandma stayed with us, when we were little, she liked a sherry before Sunday lunch and my sister and I were always allowed a thimble full to. We'd clink our glasses and say " Cheers m'dears"!!! Happy memories!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card with a great image, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation ..Thankyou for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

    ReplyDelete