Tuesday 27 December 2016

A Little Thank You Fairy

Good Evening crafty friends.  Hope you had a lovely Christmas.  We did.  My lad Brandon said it was his Best Christmas Ever!!  I was poorly the next day though as I have somehow have caught a cold :(

I was going to share another Christmas card but thought a thank you card would be more appropriate now that the big day is out the way....


The sweet fairy is from All Dressed Up and I have coloured her in with ProMarkers.  The papers are free from a magazine.  I wanted to use these as the colours are different from what I usually work with and I like how this has turned out.  Those flowers were also part of the free papers.  I glued them onto card to give them strength, then cut them out!  The ribbon is from the ribbon girl and everything else is from my stash.

Challenges:-

ABC Challenge - V for Varied (Anything Goes)
Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
Creates and Makes - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles Challenge - Anything Goes


Thanks so much for looking and have a great evening

9 comments:

  1. Nice color combination and lovely use of flowers and sequins. Thanks for entering our challenge at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Michelle! Love the colour combo and your gorgeous colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, this is a gorgeous thank you card. Beautiful fairy and love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely colour combo Michelle and the fairy is beautiful. So pleased that you had a great time and hope you are feeling better. I had a migraine on Christmas Eve so was good for nothing!! Thankfully everything was done by then and I was better for Christmas...phew!! Happy new year to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image and fabulous colouring love the papers and sequins-hope your feeling better
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty and gorgeous colours too. I hope you are feeling better sweetie. I hope you had a good Christmas.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful love the image, thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card and love the fairy. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fantastic mix of papers, like a flower field for the fairy. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete