Wednesday 20 September 2017

Hunkydory Floral Breeze Birthday Card

Good afternoon crafty friends.

I am off work at the mo because a stomach bug is working it's way around my family.  It started with my Son who was sent home from his School (2nd week in Year 7!!!!) and then it got to me and his dad.  Very unpleasant indeed.

I have a card to share...


This card is created with Hunkydory's Floral Breeze collection which came free in a papercrafting magazine.  I just added the gold miri card, ribbon, buttons and gems.  A very pretty 5 x 7 card.  Going to give this to my mum for her birthday in October.  Will just stick gold "mum" sticker on.

Challenges:-

Corrosive Challenge - September Anything Goes
Crafting with An Attitude - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Create and Inspire - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes - Option Autumn (which my card defo isn't)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Ribbon Girl - September Any Image
Simply Papercrafts - Anything Goes
Unicorn Challenge - Birthday

Thanks so much for looking and have a great day

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Michelle, love this. Get well soon.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, gorgeous image....
    Do hope your soon feeling better, oh I hate those kind of bugs, last year I touched for the Novo virus, heavens above I thought I was dying...lol....take care...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you poor thing...one of the perils of school!! Hope it soon passes and that you are all well again. What a lovely card, great design and I love the additional gold mats xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your all feeling better soon-beautiful card and love the pretty topper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Michelle, your Mum will love it! Hope you all feel better soon...not a nice way to start Year 7 !!!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Michelle. Hope you and the family feel better soon.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card! Thank you for joining our Create & Inspire challenges.
    Hugs, Maria (DT) scrapsdamaryv.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Michelle and such a pretty Hunkydory topper. Hope you're all well now xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Card ... Thanxx For Sharing At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends .
    Sherry Lynn
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my sounds like you have had a time of it with all 3 of you poorly. Hope your feeling better now. You can't beat a Hunkydory image for making a pretty card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Michelle, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again next time. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a Lovely card! I love the colours. Thank you for participating at Creative Moments Challenges.
    Sollan member of the DT

    ReplyDelete