Friday 29 June 2018

Baked You a Cake by Pokadoodles

Good sunny morning crafty friends.  Are you enjoying the heat or flagging a bit?  I struggled a little yesterday as I was very busy so was having a bit of difficulty breathing in the heat.  My poor lad and his dad still have their hayfever.  Brandon seems to be really struggling with it poor soul.  His first year of feeling this bad with it :(

I have a card to share today ....


I created a shaker element to go with this adorable image from Polkadoodles which is coloured in with ProMarkers.  It is called Baked You a Cake and can be found here.  I stamped the sentiment (which is part of a freebie set from a magazine) inside the shaker element.  My papers are LOTV Nitwits and I have die-cut my fence, leavers and butterflies.  My flowers are from the Ribbon Girl.

Challenges:-

Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
I Love ProMarkers - Anything Goes - option of 3 diff. embellies
Paper Shelter - Going Digital
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes



Thanks so much for looking and have a great day

17 comments:

  1. Great card Michelle, so pretty and love the shaker element.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty Michelle. Love the colours. Hope the boys feel better soon.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a shaker, I do!! This is so pretty and she is such a sweet image. Love your die cut finishing touches too. I hope you are coping better today, it is a tad cooler down here and the wind makes it more bearable. I hope the pollen count drops soon for the men in your life xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, what a sweet card! Love the image and the way you colored it! The added shaker is great! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, your shaker card is gorgeous! We have it hot too in the US. Stay cool and hope the family feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card with gorgeous colouring! I love the shaker element! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your card is darling! the pastel colours and the shaker element are gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge this week and good luck!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super shaker element and lovely pastel colours. Sweet image too. Hugs Mrs A. P.s. It is very nearly 10pm and still sat outside in the garden enjoying the weather. Long may it last.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous shaker card and cute image-I don't like this heat my hayfever is really bad even with meds not had to take any for the past few years but not been this hot either
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your shaker card, great fun and lovely colour tones! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge, good luck! Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A sweet little shaker card! Thank you for joining the fun at The Paper Shelter Challenge! Good luck and be sure and come back for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a darling card . Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card ! Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspiration challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww so pretty! Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes Challenge at Polkadoodles Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Back again to say Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card Thank you so much for joining us at I 💖 pro markers hugs Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete