Friday 16 May 2014

Have a Magical Birthday

Good Sunny Afternoon Everyone - I hope you are all enjoying the sun today.  I sat outside for a little bit with my cat Suki and she was really enjoying the warmth and having a little sniff around.  She doesn't go out much anymore because she is an old girl, so it was nice to see her enjoying herself.  I just hope this weather is like this for my Son's half term the week after next.

Here is a card I want to share....


I was encouraged to do this card when I stumbled across a blog called Sketch n Stash and this week they had this sketch....

 

I hadn't followed a sketch for some time, so I enjoyed doing this one.  It's quite straightforward to follow.

I have used LOTV fairy and sentiment stamps which I coloured in with pro-markers.  The papers are My Mind's Eye (free from a magazine).  The flowers, gems, lace, ribbon and card are all from my stash.

Challenges:-

Cards & More - Spring
Charisma Cardz - May Flowers
Come and Get It Challenge - Birthday
Crafts 4 Eternity - To Die For (I have used a Spellbinders Floral Oval Die)
Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes with the option of a Sketch
Just Inspirational Challenges - Anything Goes
Paper Makeup Stamps - Sparkle (Glitter added to my image)
Polkadoodles Challenge - Things with Wings
Sketch n Stash - the above sketch to follow

Thank you so much for looking and have a great day

22 comments:

  1. Its a lovely card Michelle, gorgeous colours and such a lovely fairy. I have earmarked this sketch too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Michelle. I like how you got the name of your blog. Unique. Your card is great. I like the sketch layout. The colors and papers are great. Also, I like the round sentiment. Is this a stamp or a digi? I would like to know where you got it. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenges. Bunny- DT
    bunnyscards1.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you have used on your fairy. I would tend to colour mine I in pink so it is nice to see a variation. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sunny color combo this cute card - The fairy is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle
    Love this LOTV image... Fabulous card....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your LOTV image and spring colours.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Cards und More this time.
    Jules GD :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the colours! What a fab card, thanks for joining us at just inspirational challenges. - Sonia w DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning michelle.i love your gorgeous layers and colours and the fairy is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card Michelle thank you so much for joining in with http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/wk-20-things-with-wingspolkadoodles.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow this is absolutely delightful and such a wonderful creative take on the sketch. I am also now your latest keen Follower via Google Friend Connect xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. so so so pretty :) Thanks for playing along with JIC this week, hope that you can join us next week. Sian (DT Co-Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card with a lovely image. I like the pretty papers and die cut frame. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers this week - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card! I adore this image, so perfect for a birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Makeover!!
    <3 Emily L.-DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card - love that LOTV image and gorgeous sunny colours.
    Thanks for playing along at SnS this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great creation thank you for stopping by Charisma Cardz. Have a great day and Keeeeeeeep Crafting Katie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely! thanks for joining us at jic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Michelle, lovely card you created for our topic spring. The stamp is chosen perfectly and your arrangement is wonderful.

    We are very happy that you take part at the Cards und More Challenge. To participate in the draw of the prize and the Top 3, you have to follow the challenge rules. Unfortunately, you have joined more than 5 challenges simultaneoulsy and cannot take part in the draw this time. I am so sorry. We would be delighted if you join in again next time :-)

    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous! Love the image and fab mix of colours - so glad you stumbled across us at Sketch N Stash, thank you for joining in with our challenge and I hope we see you again in challenges to come! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely card
    thanks for joining us at Charisma
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning card
    Thank you for joining our with wings challenge over at Polkadoodles
    xx

    ReplyDelete