Wednesday 31 December 2014

My Five (Ten) Favourite Creations of 2014


Good evening all.

First of all I would like to wish all of my wonderful blogging friends a HAPPY NEW YEAR for tomorrow.  I hope it's a fantastic year for you all.

Im joining in on Debbys Link Up again for favourite creations of 2014.  It was supposed to be five, but I just couldn't whittle down from ten, sorry, lol.

This year has been good for me, for making cards, as I have struggled to keep up creating in previous years due to one thing and another.  I love making cards and decided that 2014 I was going to stick at it and I did.  My mojo came back and I really enjoyed myself.

We have struggled (like a lot of people) financially this year and I had to make do with what I had and I think that really inspired me more.  I could only buy the basics like tape, glue, blades, sticky pads etc.  Any crafty goodies I did get were gifts.  I won lots of digi stamps from the kind sponsors on challenge blogs.  I think they are wonderful and want to thank them all.  I also got myself on two design teams, so think I did pretty well this year :)

We are slowly getting our heads above water now, so will be able to treat myself to some new goodies in 2015.  Ssshhhh - I just ordered a Saturated Canary rubber stamp lol


Anyhow, enough of my waffling here are my cards.....


http://debby4000.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/my-favourite-five-of-2014.html 












 Thanks so much for looking:)

5 comments:

  1. I'm not at all surprised you could only whittle it down to ten!! They are all fab but my two favourites (if pushed!!) are fairy dust and the giraffe!! Wishing Good Health and Happiness to you and yours in 2015!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous makes hun, especially love that giraffe! Wishing you all the very best for the New Year!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle this is a stunning series of creations, a true showcase of your wonderful creative talent. Its hard to pick a favourite. Thank you so much for sharing them with your bloggy friends. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards. Wish you all the best in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - these are all so very cool and so well done!! I was naturally drawn to the skateboard one because I have 4 boys and at some point in their lives they all wanted to be a skateboarder like Tony Hawk when they grew up!! Your cards are all so very well done, the paper choices, the card set-up, the layering - all perfect!! You are talented!!!

    ReplyDelete