Saturday 30 April 2016

A Gem of A Challenge No. 168

Good morning crafty friends.  Here's to wishing you a wonderful weekend!
A Gem of A Challenge
Today, I am hosting another fantastic challenge over at A Gem of A Challenge and this fortnight the theme is YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR COMBINATION.

I have so many favourite colour combinations and for this challenge I have chosen pink and white.  What will you choose?


My sweet image is of course from Pink Gem Digi Stamps and is called Emma in Torn Jeans.  She is coloured  in with ProMarkers and my papers are LOTV NitWits.  The ribbon is from the Ribbon Girl and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the Ribbon Girl.  My button and gems are from the Works.

Here is the lovely Prize...


2 single digi images OR 2 card topper kits
(or one of each ) No sets or Sentiment sets

Challenges:-


Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
I Love ProMarkers - Pastel Colours
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes
Passion for ProMarkers - Make it Digital
Ribbon Girl - April Any Image
Simply Create Too - Ladies Only


Thanks so much for looking and have a great day

18 comments:

  1. Michelle this is so beautifully girly and I love the pretty colours and flowers. Awesome colouring too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this candy floss pink creation Michelle, great design. Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous girly card Michelle, love the colours and layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and pretty sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute beautiful card,thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers challenge, Lyn D T .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is such a beautiful card! Fab colouring and such pretty layers and design!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Michelle, a fab image and colours
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Michelle what a pretty card and the colours are wonderful.
    I love the pretty flower's and yur design is gorgeous.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet and pretty image, love the colours and design too, a fabulous girly card!
    Enjoy the long weekend.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Michelle, this is amazing - your colouring is beautiful and I love your colour scheme and gorgeous card design. Have a lovely bank holiday weekend.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very sweet looking card. Cute image and lovely colours. Thanks for joining my digital challenge over at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great girly card, Michelle! Fab image and pretty papers and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card Michelle. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP for Marie's 'make it digital' challenge. Good luck and hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card and image. I love the colors and the embellishments. Thanks for sharing over at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty color combination. The embellishments really add to the sweetness of this card.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A very pretty card to accentuate the sweetness of the girl in the image - thank you for joining in over at Creative Moments and good luck.
    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  18. Doing a bit of catching up as my time has been limited lately and my blogging and commenting has been a bit on the rAndom side. You do pink cards so well. I wouldn't pick pink as my favorite color to work with, but it certainly has grown on me and I think I've made more pink cards so far this year than I usually do for a whole year.

    ReplyDelete