Tuesday 19 March 2019

Butterfly Birthday Card

Hello everyone - hope you are having a good week so far.  I'm really hoping we get some nice warm weather soon, but until that happens, here is a butterfly card I want to share....


I stamped and layered this butterfly which is a made from a wooden stamp I have had for about 10 years.  It was and always will be a favourite.  I have coloured this in with ProMarkers.

Challenges:-

Butterfly Challenge - C - I've chosen 1st prize of Circles with a Butterfly
Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes - option of Embellish it
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Passion for ProMarkers - Springtime


Thanks for looking and have a great day

14 comments:

  1. Wow, this is beautiful Michelle. What a gorgeous butterfly and I love the colours you have chosen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Michelle. Great work sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous butterfly! Love the rich colours
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous stamp Michelle, love the dimension and vibrant colours, you design and papers are gorgeous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, what a beautiful effect you’ve created with the layering of this image. And I love the patterned papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card! Love the use of color and your coloring, nicely done! Thanks for joining us at Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle, that is a beautiful butterfly. Love the 3D layered look. Great colors. I'm waiting for warm weather too...maybe in June, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The layering is superb and the colours look great. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous butterfly, and I love the colours you've chosen!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see why your butterfly is a firm favourite with you. I like the way you have stamped it out and then layered it up to get this gorgeous 3D effect. Love the circles paper too. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel wit me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous butterfly card Thanks for joining in with the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge, best of luck, see you soon, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, Michelle! Fab colouring of that pretty butterfly image and I love the way you've decoupaged it too! Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card and fabulous butterfly beautifully coloured-love the die-cut frame
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Michelle, this butterfly is gorgeous! I love how you popped up the wings! Awesome colouring as always!

    ReplyDelete