Followers

Monday, 11 February 2013

Butter Wouldn't Melt in Her Mouth

Good morning all.  We have snow!!  My Nephew is staying with us at the moment, all the way from Liverpool, I don't think there is any snow there, just here in Buxton lol.
Yes, butter wouldn't melt in this girls mouth lol.  She is a Di's digi image coloured in pro-markers and the papers are Kay Miller Spring collection.  I got these from a CD Rom that came with the magazine Complete Cardmaking.  Really good value for money and this issue is still on sale.

The sketch I used is from Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  A great sketch to work with don't you think.  The sentiment is from a rubber stamp from Cuddly Buddly.  The rest of the items are just from my stash.

Apologies, for just one image to look at.  I had done a close up photo (2 actually), but they were horribly blurred and just not worth showing :0(

Thank you so much for looking, appreciate it:0) Michelle

Challenges:-

Glitter N Sparkle - What girls are made of 
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes
Moving Along with the Times - Only girls allowed





3 comments:

  1. Ah this is lovely, Thanks so much for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Michelle, I had my Nephew for a few days too, he went home last night, along with 2 off my grandchildren, enjoy your nephews visit, thank you for playing along with us at Glitter N Sparkle this week, good luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete