Saturday 16 February 2013

Cool and Blue Goth Girl






Good afternoon all - a lovely sunny day here and no snow (yeah!!!).

This card was made with a Sugar Nellie Goth Girl stamp and is more or less my first attempt at doing black hair with pro-markers.  It didn't quite turn out the way I imagined it too but the final result suits the image.

The backing paper is a mixture of Basic Grey Picadilly and Papermania British papers.  The roses are from WOC and the sentiment is a Whimsy stamp.  Card and pearls are just from my stash.

I have glittered the rose and around the image too.  I adhered the glue on the flowers and edge of image with blue acrylic paint.  I've never done this before and it was fun.

Thank you so much for looking - I appreciate it and have a great day - :0) Michelle

Challenges:-

I love Pro-markers - One for the Girls
Cute Card Thursday - An eye for detail
Pennys Challenges - Favourite Colour Combo (Blue and White)


6 comments:

  1. Smashing card. Great colours. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, love the fun image and pretty shades of blue. Thanks for joining u sat I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY challenge!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete