Wednesday 20 January 2016

Bugaboo Birthday Elephant

Good morning crafty friends.  I am here today to share another card for the 6th Birthday Celebration challenges over at Bugaboo.

Here is my card....


Another cute Elephant and chick card.  I have coloured this in with ProMarkers and my papers are LOTV NitWits.  My gorgeous ribbon is from the Ribbon Girl.

Challenges:-

Catch the Bug - Day 4 - Bingo - I have gone for Button, Ribbon & Die Cut
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Crafting for All Seasons - Ribbon and Pearls
Creative Knockouts - Card for a Child
Fab 'n' Funky - Buttons or Bow or Both
I Love Pro-Markers - Use Something New - I have used New Digi & New Ribbon
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Things with Wings (the little yellow chick)
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes / Elegance


Thanks so much for looking and have a great day

12 comments:

  1. That is just too cute for words Michelle! I LOVE it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, Michelle! The elephant is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute sweetie Michelle, He looks chuffed with his hidden flower.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't this adorable! You know what? I see the pink ribbon and bow, but I somehow feel this would be a great card for a young man as well, don't know what it is about it making me think so, but I do. And young men aren't too fussy about pink. I love it! So glad you entered this in our birthday bash challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is so pretty! That paper pieced star die looks so good!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image anslove all the layers and paper pieced stars
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so charming lovely design and image too sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting for all Seasons, hope to see you again. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute image and love your design and colours. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable!! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so very much for joining in our Sixth Birthday Bash for our! I hope you had a Wild Time, hope to see ya again soon at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog for Bugaboo Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Michelle this is just darling. Fab colours and design for this sweetie. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky.Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card! Love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons challenge. Mary DT member x

    ReplyDelete