Sunday 17 January 2016

Wild Thing You Make My Heart Sing

Good morning everyone.  It has snowed here but looks like it's going to melt pretty quickly.
Very soon we are off to the Animal Shelter called Ark in Ashbourne to start looking for a new family member, a young dog or a pup.  I am also thinking about getting a kitten too as my darling Suki passed away last January age 24 years old and I miss her dreadfully.  We shall see what happens :)

Catch the Bug is holding another big challenge that last the week to celebrate their 6th birthday.  The theme is Jungle and I am going to try and enter all 7 like I did with the Christmas Chaos challenge.  Hope to see you all there!

The day 1 theme is Wild Thing You Make My Heart Sing and here is my card.....


This cutie is from Bugaboo and is called Simple Cute Valentine Elephant.  Which I have coloured in with my ProMarkers.  My papers are Carte Bella (for a change lol).

Challenges:-

Catch the Bug 6th Birthday Celebration - Day 1
IDIC - Animals
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Petal Lu Challenge - Anything Goes


Thanks so much for looking and have a great day

10 comments:

  1. Aww I love this title and your gorgeous loving card has brightened up my awful week!
    And you are getting new fur babies!! Exciting!! You must show us what you get :-)
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Michelle. Love the bright happy layout and this gorgeous image. Hope you find the pets that you are after.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Michelle that song title brought back so many memories for me it was one of my favourite tunes when I was younger, adorable image and smashing paper and card design. How wonderful that you are visiting an Animal Shelter I do hope that you find a suitable dog and give it a forever home.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could this elephant be any cuter?! Just adorable! Best wishes on finding a new pet - or two! Your kitty was 24? So sorry you lost her - I know you must miss her - I still miss Muffin and he's been gone for 10 years. He was 18 when he passed. Hope you share you new furbabies with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ....you make everything groovy!! Love this card, that elephant is so cute. I do hope your visit has been successful, can't wait to hear!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle, this is so cute! Love the border of hearts and all the red, so suitable with this sweet image. So glad to see you're joining our birthday event over at CTB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cute image and great layout and layers-good luck with the pet choosing
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Bogaboo stamps. They are so funny. You made a beautiful card.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super adorable Michelle, I do love Bugaboo images and all those gorgeous papers you've used. Good luck at the shelter x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful, love the layout and isn't that image just adorable! GMTA I used that image too! lol Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete