Friday 10 January 2014

Mr Snowman

Hi there,

I've had a busy day.  I started off by taking my cat to the Vets.  She's very old (20) and she needs a regular checkup as she is on painkillers for her joints.  Because of her age the vet said she now has an irregular heartbeat and she's slowly losing weight.  Although she is losing weight, it is not something that is just happening its very gradual over the years.  She's my shadow and wants feeding all the time.

Anyhow, here is a Christmas card that I did for the ABC Christmas Challenge blog, like I said I am going to keep joining in with this one so I will have a load of christmas cards at the ready for Christmas 2014.

Challenges:-

ABC Christmas Challenge Blog - A is for Anything Christmas
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes with Pearls or Buttons
Without Words - Spots and/or Stripes









Sorry, my photos from 3 onwards are not brilliant but I found it hard trying to get good pictures of the inside of the card.  Something to practice I think.

The inside of the card is made with one of the WS Designs card templates. When assembled all together it does look really nice.  I have added snowflakes inside the snowman apperture, which I hope you can see from my pics.

Unfortunately I don't have a pro-marker list for this post, so apologies.  I put them all back into storage before I marked them down.

Items used on Card:-

Bugaboo image
Handmade card blank
Papers are a mixture of Papermania and Magnolia (old collections)
Pearls are Papermania.
Snowflake die is Magnolia.

Thanks so much for looking and have a lovely day.

15 comments:

  1. Wow Michelle what a fabulous card, the inside was a lovely surprise!! I am planning on doing the same and I haven't put my Christmas hamper away...yet!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Michelle, what a wonderful card, Lovely image and fab frosty colours and the insde is evey bit as wonderful ad the front. Thank you for joing the fun at CCAYR and good luck with the challenge.
    I love the story of how you got your blog name!! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! We too had a cat who lived a great life--until age 21. His litter mate made it 20 years. Take good care of your cat! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card and love that design.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for January and for CCAYR 'anything goes' challenge for January - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card - and kitty scratches to you little shadow. We have two in our house and they're ALWAYS right there.
    Thanks for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our newest Challenge that starts tomorrow! We hope you’ll play along!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo cute and I LOVE that snowman on the inside. What a neat idea. Your coloring is beautiful and the monochromatic color scheme looks fabulous. Thanks for playing with us at CHNC2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome snowman card! Thanks for joining us Crafting From The Heart! Angie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, thanks for joining us at without words this month

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card, Michelle. I love that cute snowman. Inside is very pretty.
    Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  11. so gorgeous michelle.really fab card design and i love your snowman :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful in blue and your inside is fabulously creative! So glad you joined us for our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow superb colouring and layout, absolutely stunning creation :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at
    Without Words Challenge I hope you will try to join us again next Month :)
    Have a lovely day
    Crafty hugs
    Bridget :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card. Love that snowman.

    ReplyDelete