Wednesday 29 January 2014

No Challenges Today - Just a Simple Card

Good rainy and wet afternoon to you all.  Hope you are well and having a nice day today.

Im just popping on to post a card I previously made and I really don't feel like looking for challenges today, maybe tomorrow.

I think it took me a couple of days to get over Brandon's gerbil dying and then having to tell him it died.  He broke his heart crying but was much better the following day bless him.

Anyhow, i'm going on a bit aern't I lol.  Here is my card....


I made it for my sister.


Do you know.  I make cards for my family and I never get feedback from some of them on the card.  I feel like they could say something as I put extra effort in but they never do.  I have now made the decision to just get store bought cards for those that can't be bothered to even say thanks lol.  The funny thing is, it's my friends who appreciate it more.  If i got a handmade card I would be gushing over it - maybe that's just me.

Anyhow, hope you like my card (sorry for waffling).

Thanks for looking and have a lovely day!



2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, poor Brandon xx Still he did get a mention for his card though Michelle so that should cheer him up no end. LOVE the colours that you've used on yours, black white and red always looks so sophisticated xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card michelle.love your striking colours and the image is gorgeous.
    lots of hugs for brandon, its heartbreaking to see your kids so upset.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete