Monday 4 March 2013

Flutterby Butterfly


Good morning everyone.  Like everyone else, I am suffering with a bad cold.  I've had it for over two weeks now :0(

Anyhow, this card I made for my Sister's birthday.  The stamp is a Hero Arts one and the papers are Memory Box Viola.  The card is Bazill.  I have coloured the gorgeous butterfly in with pro-markers and decoupaged it.  I have also used purple Hunkdory glitter on bits of the wings.  Everything else is from my stash.

Thank you very much for looking :0) Michelle


Challenges:-

Flutterby Wednesdays - 3 or more layers
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with optional tic tac toe (mine is Glitter, Brad, Free).
Allsorts Challenge Blog - For a Lady (Well my sister is a Lady :0) )


Have a great day !!




8 comments:

  1. A stunning colour palette Michelle and really beautiful card.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    I have a celebration with lots of prizes and it would be wonderful if you have time to create something to join in, you can check out what to do here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle~I like your card. You did such a great job I might have to CASe it. :) Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to having you visit again in our neighborhood soon & often. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely and thanks for joining us over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours Michelle, love the gorgeous butterfly and fabulous layers..perfect.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH your butterfly is gorgeous. The flower accent is a perfect enhancement for the focal point! Thanks for sharing it with us at 613 Avenue create!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bold colours and the shading-very attractive

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors you picked for this card...very vibrant. Beautiful coloring. Thanks for playing with us over at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete