Wednesday 13 March 2013

Hannah Lynn Butterfly Keeper







Hi everyone - hope you have all had a good day.

This card is using a my new rubber stamp - Hannah Lynn, Butterfly Keeper.  I know she has been out for a long time, but she is always sold out when I try to buy it from Crafts and Me.  But never mind, I have now lol.

I coloured her in with my pro markers and the circle bit I added glossy accents sprinkled with glitter.

The papers are Spring papers from Cardmaking and Papercrafting magazine.  You should go and buy this issue, cos these papers are beautiful, plus there are some free sentiments thrown in too.

The sentiment is computer generated and the flowers and gems are just from my stash.

Finally, I used a pretty corner die.

Thank you so much for looking :0) Michelle

Challenges:-

Allsorts Challenge - Springtime
One Stop Craft Challenge - Spring
Squirrel and the Fox Challenge - Autumn or Spring
Fab N Funky Challenges - Add a Sentiment (mine is Especially for You)
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - Magical (A butterfly keeper, is a magical creature right??)








6 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at allsorts this week. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Michelle using this beautiful image. I love your colour choices and touch of bling. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, love the image & colours.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and I love your coloring. Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: Spring
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for joining us at FnF with your wonderful card:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is so beautiful! What an elegant image! Your colouring is fab, too! And what a lovely colour combo, the pinks and blues are just gorgeous, and the little flowers are so sweet! You can probably tell that I like this a lot lol! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete