Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter & Gorgeous Fuschias






Happy Easter everyone.  It's a cold but sunny one for us with some snow still on the ground.

This card was made with Creative Crafts Decoupage stamp.  I love these stamps as you can build them up and give a 3d effect to your card.  My stamps has been coloured in with pro markers and the backing papers are Memory Box 'Viola' and Wild Rose Studio 'Butterfly Garden'.  I love that roses background paper.  The sentiment is computer generated and the butterfly was made using a die.  The ribbon and pearls are just little bits I had in my stash.

Thank you so much for looking - have a wonderful day :0)

Challenges:-

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - A Brilliant Sketch
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes with Ribbon
In The Pink - Spring Easter in Pink (There is a lot of purple and black (but Pink on my fuschia and backing paper) on my card as well as pink so if not suitable for challenge, please delete).
Creative Corner Challenges - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge - Flowers
I Love Pro Markers - Spring is in the air














15 comments:

  1. This is lovely. Gorgeous colour combo. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Michelle. I love your colors and how you popped up the flowers - really stands out. Terrific job with the sketch too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Michelle and one of my all time favourite flowers too. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, gorgeous colors! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love Fuscia. Thanks for sharing your card with us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty card. I love the image and that butterfly. thanks for joining us at creative corner challenges this week.
    tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, I love your colors. Simply gorgeous! Thanks for getting sketchy with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
    ~Jo, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card with a stunning fuchsia image... love it.

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink... hope to see you again soon with another fabbie pink creation!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card, I'm a fan of these stamps too but I haven't got that one, love what you've done with it. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful! I love fuschia, and so do my hummingbirds. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderfull card you have created whit lovely flowers:O)
    I wish you the best in draw and thanks for joining us this week!
    Have a nice day.
    DT Lee Andersen from Brown Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for entering you beautiful card with flowers in the Brown Sugar Challenge - please come back on Friday for another challenge - enjoy your week! Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice and cute card. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for taking part at Creative Corner Challenges this week with your fabulous entry
    LOve Mel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Michelle, love the colours and this is one of my favourite flowers, thanks for joining our challenge at Brown Sugar.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete