Thursday 28 March 2013

Up Right Z Fold Card with Pretty Butterflies







Good morning all - hope you are having a good day.  We still have snow stuck to the ground, but I'm not bothered as used to it now and besides my son loves it!!

Anyhow I found through a blog owned by Coops Cluttered Corner a fantastic tutorial to make an upright Z easel card the link is HERE  .

I had such fun making this card.  The mechanism (circle & brad) holds the card upright, as without it the back just falls away.

I used a digi stamp I found on Pinterest and coloured in with my promarkers.  The papers are Prima and Crate Paper.  The flowers are WOC and the ribbon, brad and glitter are just from my stash.  The leaves I made with a Marther Stewart border punch.

Thank you so much for looking :0)  Michelle

Challenges:-

I Love Pro Markers (Spring is in the air)
Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge - Spring Days
Nutcrafters (Spring is here)
Sweet Pea Stampers - Spring Colours
Inky Impressions - Easter or Spring
Chocolate Coffee and Cards - Bring on Spring
Melonheadz Friends - Easter or Spring
Red Carpet Studio - Use Flowers










8 comments:

  1. really gorgeous, love the design
    thanks for playing with us at Fussy and fancy
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is lovely! Great shape and gorgeous colours, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, this card is amazing! I love the way the Z card looks! The image is super cute as well. Love the butterflies that look like flowers. Thank you for playing along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute spring card.Super shape too.Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, great design, I like the shape, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and love the shape...Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers this month and hope you can join us again..Good luck.
    Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have made a wonderful card here. Perfect. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “Spring colours” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete